10th Annual Grand Junction Water and Wastewater Conference
August 4th & 5th, 2016
Two Rivers Convention Center
Grand Junction, Colorado
TOPICS TO INCLUDE: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Collections and Distribution Systems, Operations and Maintenance, Operator Math, Laboratory Practices, Safety Emerging Trends and Technologies.
TRAINING UNITS PROVIDED! Certificates will be completed and e-mailed within 3 weeks following the end of the Conference.
DISCOUNTED HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Please contact the hotels by phone and mention the Water and Wastewater Conference for special discounted rates. See hotel links below.
Rumbles is changing its name, and we need your help!
If you have a fun idea for a new water-related name for this publication please submit it to the Joint Publications Chair, Lacey Williams via email by August 12.
Rules and Judging
- All members of RMSAWWA and RMWEA are eligible to submit a proposed name.
- An individual may submit more than one name.
- The deadline for submitting names is August 12, 2016.
- Entries cannot defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, or infringe upon any intellectual or proprietary rights.
- Entries must be appropriate and in keeping with RMSAWWA and RMWEA's images and may not be offensive or negative, as determined by the Joint Publication Committee.
- The Joint Publication Committee will review the initial entries for conformity to the rules. The top five names will be voted on the week of September 11 at the Joint Annual Conference. An online voting option will also be available at that time.
2016 RMSAWWA/RMWEA Joint Annual Conference
Keystone, Colorado - September 11 to 14, 2016
Joint Annual Conference: Registration is Open
Registration is now open. To register please visit https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/2016jac/350132/ or call Teams at 303-394-2022. Register before August 24th to take advantage of early registration discount.
Join us for four exciting days of learning, networking, events including the water tapping and water taste competitions, toilet bowl trivia, the first annual 5K run, golf, and much more. With the complimentary networking lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at the exhibit hall, this year's JAC will be bigger and better than ever!
Hotel reservations can be made via online link available on the website or by calling Group Reservations at 800-258-0437 and referring to Group Code CK2WW6.
Vendor Booth Spots Available for the Joint Annual Conference!
All booths are 8 ft. x 10 ft. and there are still a few spots available. Visit the Conference website to register. Due to limitations in the software you may only select and purchase one booth at a time. Once you make your selection, you will be prompted to complete the registration process. Your booth registration includes two full conference registrations.
To purchase additional booths, you must go back to the Conference Home Page to select Booth Registration and repeat this process.